Get ready for a seismic shift. The full moon lunar eclipse on November 19th 2021 is at 27 degrees of Taurus with the fixed star Algol. This is the first eclipse in the Taurus Scorpio pairs that we will be experiencing in 2022 and 2023 shifting our attention to creating a beautiful rewarding life more of our own choosing surrounding ourselves with beauty and comfort.
This eclipse will stir up deep feelings around security and desires, along with devoted determination to live life according to what feels right.
Algol has been given a bad rap throughout the astrological fixed star literature except in secret manuscripts of astrological lore and magic for talisman. With harmonious alignments in the creation of talismans Algol brings fierce protection.
In the traditional sources having an eclipse on Algol would indicate that some place in life you will ‘lose’ something of value. This is from the ancient warning of Algol representing being beheaded. A king or queen may fall type of a warning. It does warm against “losing ones head” over a situation. Take your time to see where the road on the other side is taking you before you burn the bridge.
One the other hand, sometimes it is exactly what is needed to move forward. The moon in Taurus is ruled by Venus in Capricorn seeking relationships, personal and otherwise, with people we can count on, that actually show up as dependable and trustworthy, (Venus BTW will be retrograde December 19th). Venus is ‘out of bounds”. This is a wild card Venus; she does not want to fall in line with what is expected and desires to forge her own road and way of acquiring what she wants and needs.
The Taurus full moon is a sexy vibe; it wants to help us embrace what brings pleasure and beauty into our world. Go to the core of what is most important for you to have in your life that you are willing to spend time, energy, and effort to develop and take action on it. Mars the planet of action is in a harmonious aspect with Venus and vibrating with the unpredictable planet Uranus. The action to take can be something that you didn’t expect.
Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Impact
- Aries: Get your financial situation handled in order to do what you say you want to do.
- Taurus: Your full moon Taurus, it’s time to step forward and share with the world.
- Gemini: Spiritual insights open the key to having what you want.
- Cancer: Friendships that are real, support your highest dreams.
- Leo: Time to shine, let your light be a beacon of hope and illuminate the path ahead.
- Virgo: There is something more to know, seek a deeper wisdom and share your truth of who you are.
- Libra: Explore your deepest fear, and watch how they disappear and set you free.
- Scorpio: You know who has your back and who doesn’t; nurture the relationships that bring mutual support.
- Sagittarius: Trust that putting in the effort pays off in the long run, patience is the key this month to get what you want.
- Capricorn: Action in developing a working hobby bring joy and satisfaction.
- Aquarius: Memories from early days surface that illuminate the path ahead and where to go.
- Pisces: Know your mind and the core of what you value most, no need to waste your energy with those that don’t get who you are.